NAMI’s Testing Centre has got the accreditation as the Testing Centre for Motor Vehicles, Spare Parts and Accessories (Accreditation Certificate No. RA.RU.21MT02 d/d 06.11.15).
The Centre has been registered as a Technical Service 22/В in the frame of 1958 Geneva Agreement.
NAMI’s Testing Centre provides a full range of services related to testing and evaluation of:
- Designs of light and heavy vehicles, buses, trailers and semitrailers, motorcycles, scooters, trolleybuses, specialized vehicles, electric vehicles, internal combustion engines, as well as their components, spare parts and accessories.
- Agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers.
- Road and bridge rail guards, mounts of road signs.
Tests are conducted for compliance with following international and national standards:
- UNECE, GOST and GOST R Regulations
- Technical Regulation of the RF “Concerning Requirements to Emissions of Harmful (Polluting) Substances of Motor Vehicles Being Put into Circulation in the Territory of the RF”;
- Technical Regulation of the RF “Concerning Safety of Wheeled Vehicles”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “On Machinery and Equipment Safety”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “Automobile Roads Safety”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers”.
- More than 1700 enterprises and organizations are customers of RC NICIAMT FSUE “NAMI”. Motor-construction, automotive and motorcycle plants from Russia, CIS and non-CIS countries.
The main Validity check partners (Vehicle Type Approval) of NICIAMT FSUE “NAMI” are the leading certification authorities of the RF, which have more than 15-years’ experience in vehicle certification.