CERTIFICATION AND STANDARDIZATION DEPARTMENT
Head of Scientific and Research Complex
Head of Certification and Standardization Department
Deputy Head of Certification and Standardization Department
Head of Certification Laboratory
NAMI’s Testing Centre has got the accreditation as the Testing Centre for Motor Vehicles, Spare Parts and Accessories (Accreditation Certificate No. RA.RU.21MT02 d/d 06.11.15).
The Centre has been registered as a Technical Service 22/В in the frame of 1958 Geneva Agreement.
NAMI’s Testing Centre provides a full range of services related to testing in order to obtain certificates of conformity and type approval for vehicles put into circulation in the Russian Federation:
- Designs of light and heavy vehicles, buses, trailers and semitrailers, motorcycles, scooters, trolleybuses, specialized vehicles, electric vehicles, internal combustion engines, as well as their components, spare parts and accessories.
- Agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers.
- Road and bridge rail guards, mounts of road signs.
Tests are conducted for compliance with following international and national standards:
- UNECE, GOST and GOST R Regulations
- Technical Regulation of the RF “Concerning Requirements to Emissions of Harmful (Polluting) Substances of Motor Vehicles Being Put into Circulation in the Territory of the RF”;
- Technical Regulation of the RF “Concerning Safety of Wheeled Vehicles”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “On Machinery and Equipment Safety”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “Automobile Roads Safety”;
- Technical Regulation of the Customs Union “On safety of agricultural and forestry tractors and trailers”.